Bits and pieces I want to be sure to share with people!
- First the sad news: My supplier for Red Currant and Thyme fragrance has discontinued it. I have a bit of the soap and of the fragrance (for making other products) left, so it’s not gone yet, but its days are numbered. I’ve got my eye out for a replacement, but preliminary searches haven’t been promising. But Pomegranate & Black Currant soap is coming soon, and there are several other fruity scents of not-entirely-dissimilar profiles already in the lineup, so the lack of a(n immediate) replacement is not so much of a problem as it might be.
- I just got a huge shipment of fragrances on Tuesday, as well as that new mold I posted about last week! I’m so excited, and can’t wait for the next soaping day.
- Due to Etsy changing some of its rules, the Foam on the Range store now has adjusted the available quantities for items upward. It’s still not a hard limit – I can usually get you more than the quantity listed – but for people who want to buy two or three of a given thing, the new changes should really streamline your shopping experience.
- Our air conditioner is finally fixed! Praise be to climate control; we don’t appreciate you enough when everything is working properly.
- Lots of new fragrances coming very soon, from tests and roll-outs in the weeks past. Keep an eye out on our Google+ and Facebook pages for announcements as these get listed in the store!